Secure checkout with
© 2023 Vimerson Health.
Mulled wine is a firm favorite for many of us when it comes to festive drinks. In fact, it has been around for centuries; believe it or not, there are records of mulled wine being made and drank way back in the Roman Empire! Of course, alcohol can be detrimental to your wellbeing, so we’ve given this traditional recipe a healthier twist. Whether you’re health conscious or just a designated driver for the night, our alcohol free mulled wine recipe will help to keep you warm and get you into the Christmas spirit.
Alcohol Free Mulled Wine Recipe
Our alcohol free mulled wine will take just 5 minutes to make and will create 10 x 160ml servings.
750ml of red grape juice
750ml of pomegranate juice
500ml of cranberry juice
2 large oranges
5 star anise
2 cinnamon sticks
2cm piece of fresh ginger
2 red apples
Sugar to taste
1. Take your two oranges. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the oranges in half. Cut off the ends of each half and then slice the remaining oranges into half orange wheels.
2. Take your piece of fresh ginger. Peel it and thinly slice it.
3. Take your red apples. Core them, halve them and then slice them into 2cm wedges.
4. Pour your red grape juice, pomegranate juice and cranberry juice into a large pan and stir. Then add your half orange wheels, star anise, cinnamon and ginger. Bring the mixture to a simmer over a low-medium heat.
5. Add your red apple wedges.
6. Taste your alcohol free mulled wine. It should already be pretty sweet, but if you have a sweet tooth, you can now stir in a little sugar to taste. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
7. Serve in heat resistant glass tumblers!
Vimerson Health Team