Secure checkout with
© 2023 Vimerson Health.
Our Shamrock Smoothie is a flexible recipe that you can tailor to your individual preferences. The recipe essentially combines two cups of leafy greens, three cups of fruit and two cups of liquid to create a healthy, green smoothie. Our ingredients list will give you some inspiration!
This recipe will create roughly two servings of Shamrock Smoothie and will take roughly fifteen minutes to make, including fruit and vegetable preparation time. You will need a blender.
2 cups of leafy greens, ideas include:
3 cups of fruit, ideas include:
2 cups of liquid, ideas include:
1. Start out by preparing your chosen fruit and vegetables. Wash, chop, seed and peel wherever required.
2. Measure out two cups of leafy greens and place them in the blender.
3. Measure out three cups of fruit and place this in the blender too.
4. If you are adding any optional extras, add these to the blender according to your preferences. Some people prefer lots, while others prefer just a little.
5. Pour two cups of your chosen liquid into the blender.
6. Blend until smooth.
7. Pour your smoothie into your cup. If you like, you can add a little extra Irish charm with edible green decorations or by using a green straw!
Vimerson Health Team